NurseCE.com is National Center of Continuing Education's (NCCE) website providing accredited continuing education for Nurses & Allied Health Care Professionals. Established in 1977, NCCE offers accredited quality home study courses in convenient open-book format with prompt & courteous customer service that's guaranteed.
National Center utilizes the Enhanced Learning & Skills system featuring No Exams, Just Learning! Due to Florida requirements, however, testing is still mandatory for Florida licensees. Testing is also mandatory for electrologists.
Why Buy from National Center?
- Officially accepted by your State Board Association and ANCC accredited - see Accreditation for details.
- Open-book Tests and easy to use Online Courses/Evaluations
- Manage your continuing education online with our My CE Account page, a secure record of your courses, evaluations and certificates of completion - all in one place.
- Professional, courteous service
- 24 hrs. - 7 days a week ordering available
- Over 41 years of experience.
- Money-Back Guarantee. All unused purchases may be returned for a full refund within 30 days. A purchase is unused as long as there has been no evaluation submitted and a Certificate of Completion issued.