NurseCE.com is National Center of Continuing Education's (NCCE) website providing accredited continuing education for Nurses & Allied Health Care Professionals. Established in 1977, NCCE offers accredited quality home study courses in convenient open-book format with prompt & courteous customer service that's guaranteed.
National Center utilizes the Enhanced Learning & Skills system featuring No Exams, Just Learning! Due to Florida requirements, however, testing is still mandatory for Florida licensees. Testing is also mandatory for electrologists.
Why Buy from National Center?
- Officially accepted by your State Board Association and ANCC accredited - see Accreditation for details.
- Open-book Tests and easy to use Online Courses/Evaluations
- Manage your continuing education online with My CE Account, a secure record of your courses, evaluations and certificates of completion.
- Professional, courteous service
- Rush return of orders and certificates for postal orders
- 24 hrs. - 7 days a week ordering available
- All physical courses may be returned for refund within 30 days in resalable/unused condition
- Over 36 years of experience
- For mail orders, you receive test answers and explanations with your Certificate